Perpetually indecisive
How I wish life had never given me options to choose from! Do I really know what I want? When there are many options, how I wish someone else took a decision for me! (so that I can conveniently blame them later?!)
At the risk of stating the obvious…over the years, I have realized that change is the only constant in life. When life is going smooth and my days are routine, I complain that it’s mundane and crave for a change. I feel life is too blank. I end up wondering what all I could do with the time I have. Yet, I think it’s too late. I am stuck in an endless loop, unsure of when is the right time to take a step forward. When I finally muster spirits to take the next step, I see a wind of change approaching. I realize it’s too late for my next step. I am not sure if this is the change that I was yearning for. Now I fear the big change that’s on its way. Suddenly I feel so insecure…I do not know if this is what I really wanted. Life seems to be totally uncertain…Am I ready for this change?
Ok…enough of my rambling…But at times, things really seem to be so ironical. When I have options, I don’t know what to choose. When something comes on its own, I don’t know if that is what I wanted all along. Eventually, I find myself perpetually indecisive. Life seems to be full of paradoxes. Life is too short to be spent worrying too. So I take each day as it comes. Because when morning and night meet, this day will only become an unalterable memory in life.
Now, that’s as cryptic and confounding as I can get!!! All said and done, like someone put it, ‘Happiness is definitely a state of the mind’! If you are as confused a soul as me, join the club…If you aren’t, then teach me the trick!
At the risk of stating the obvious…over the years, I have realized that change is the only constant in life. When life is going smooth and my days are routine, I complain that it’s mundane and crave for a change. I feel life is too blank. I end up wondering what all I could do with the time I have. Yet, I think it’s too late. I am stuck in an endless loop, unsure of when is the right time to take a step forward. When I finally muster spirits to take the next step, I see a wind of change approaching. I realize it’s too late for my next step. I am not sure if this is the change that I was yearning for. Now I fear the big change that’s on its way. Suddenly I feel so insecure…I do not know if this is what I really wanted. Life seems to be totally uncertain…Am I ready for this change?
Ok…enough of my rambling…But at times, things really seem to be so ironical. When I have options, I don’t know what to choose. When something comes on its own, I don’t know if that is what I wanted all along. Eventually, I find myself perpetually indecisive. Life seems to be full of paradoxes. Life is too short to be spent worrying too. So I take each day as it comes. Because when morning and night meet, this day will only become an unalterable memory in life.
Now, that’s as cryptic and confounding as I can get!!! All said and done, like someone put it, ‘Happiness is definitely a state of the mind’! If you are as confused a soul as me, join the club…If you aren’t, then teach me the trick!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home